I’ve been away from writing for a bit so please allow me to ease into the blogwaters slowly, with a bulleted list.
- This may shock all of you, but San Francisco is a nice place, with lots of good places to eat. SK and I ate Mexican for well over 50% of my visit, with over 50% of those meals being fish tacos. I ate the second half of an al pastor burrito at 5am on my Virgin Atlantic (I’m gunning for a blog sponsorship here) flight home.
- It is sad to be without my number one dining and cooking partner, but we will show each other our food on Skype (p.s. what kind of world is this?)
- A ludicrous fantasy involving my purchase of a San Francisco food magazine has been thrust upon me by SK and my food-writing teacher. I’ve contacted the publisher but I’m sure it’ll end shortly.
- More realistic is that I’m waiting on my macro lens from e -bay, which means I’ll be taking INCREDIBLE food photos before you know it.
- Guess who’s going to be on the cover of the first Edible Queens I edit?! I’ll give you a hint- rhymes with Gone Smegmazamo.